PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY OF THE "ALBIONE" Online Shop
- We declare that we respect your right to privacy and care about data security.
- Payment processing takes place outside the Shop. Personal data and/or card details necessary to make Payments are stored in the IT system maintained by Przelewy24. Invoice data is stored for billing purposes.
- Personal data provided in the Shop is treated as confidential and is not visible to other Customers except for the Customer and the Seller or the persons authorized by the Seller.
The Seller as the Customer's personal data controller
- The Seller is the controller of personal data of their Customers. This means that if you have a Customer Account or place an Order for Goods in the Shop without registration, we process your data, such as your name, surname, e-mail address, address of residence and delivery, telephone number and IP address.
- The Seller also acts as the controller of newsletter subscribers.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, including in particular GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act,
- for the purposes and on the grounds described in § 8 of the Regulations,
- Every data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing, and also to object and to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- You can contact us in all matters concerning the protection of your personal data in the manner described in § 9 of the Regulations
- If you have a Customer Account you can log in to your Account and you can easily change your details, which includes updating and deleting them.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary for the purpose of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU legislation or international law requires from us to retain the data.
- We have the right to share the personal data of our Customers with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- The deletion of personal data may take place as a result:
- of the Customer Account removal;
- withdrawal of consent or legal objection to the processing of personal data.
- We do not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation and access control in order to minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- We regularly test the security of the Shop and have implemented a backup procedure.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom maintain close cooperation.
- Cookies are used in order to operate the Shop, maintain the Customer's session with the Customer Account, and for advertising purposes.
- Third-party cookies are used for:
- collecting anonymous statistical data using Google Analytics (Google acts as the controller),
- interaction on social networking sites (facebook and twitter, the controllers of which are these companies respectively).
- Cookies allow us to identify the software used by the Customer and to adjust the parameters of the Shop to the Customer's individual needs (e.g. correct display of the Shop's page on the Customer's device - screen size or touch screen).
- We use two types of cookies:
- session cookies - temporary files stored on the Customer's device until they log out of the Shop, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). The stored text information is then permanently deleted from the device.
- persistent cookies - files of a continuous nature, stored on the Customer's device for a period of time specified in the parameters of a given file or until their removal by the Customer.
- You can disable cookies in your web browser, but this can limit the functionality of the Shop.
- A person subscribed to the newsletter can unsubscribe from it by clicking the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of each newsletter message.
- The newsletter is sent via e-mail.